Saturday, September 13, 2008

Ribbit Ribbit

So I've actually frogged two projects in as many days.  First, my Wisp which I had been working on when a bunch of the stitches just fell off the needles. Since I was only a few rows in and I kind of wanted the needles for something else anyway I decided to just pull it apart. I also frogged my Welig gloves because I could already tell that they were not going to fit. I was working them on a smaller needle size than I should have, and they were absolutely going to be too small.

My spinning has stalled a bit, since the project I'm working on requires single ply silver lame thread and I could only find two-ply at the craft store where I work (!!!), and since my spindle is occupied with the yarn it's meant for, I'm going to have to unply it the hard way, which I've been avoiding like the plague.

More later, I'm late for a blood drive!

No comments: